Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > touch screen problem
touch screen problem

1340 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2019-09-25 14:30:14

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    pmautomotive
    2019-07-10 13:00:15
      The touch screen is not working @ the header and footer. Central operations working fine. Attempted factory reset, no help on touch screen operations. Replaced screen digitizer and screen monitor, also no help. performed android boot flash, no help. Restore filed from backup, still not working.

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    H4 Auto

2019-07-29 07:27:45

I am also having the exact same problem, I contemplated getting a new touch screen but I feel like its an Android/MaxiUI problem. If I use Mult-task and open up system settings I can then rotate the screen and use the task manager and other functions and even the far left and right corners of the header and footer work while doing this. No luck otherwise. The header/footer is useless in landscape mode, however in portrait mode it works fine. The other issue is that the Diag apps won't rotate from landscape mode. I have to use the triple-tap magnification to make the out of reach areas larger so I can click the areas I need. It seems like everything was fine until one of the last major updates.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-08-04 08:55:27

If your tool is still under warranty than contact Autel Tech Support and they should help you or, contact the guy where you bought it from........

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    LeeMalo

2019-09-25 14:30:14

I am having the same problem . I think it is a software problem they force onto it causing this problem .  It is funny a lot of us are all having the same problems at the same time . My 906BT unit 2.5 years old in a very clean shop.   Autel  might be the problem here trying to force to buy new units .

Total1 Pages